Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <br...@users.sf.net> on 2014/03/07 20:16:18 UTC

[allura:tickets] #7134 Forking on forge-allura.apache.org should work

- **Size**:  --> 4

---

** [tickets:#7134] Forking on forge-allura.apache.org should work**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** forge-backlog
**Labels:** asf
**Created:** Wed Feb 05, 2014 06:44 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Wed Feb 05, 2014 06:45 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Users should be able to fork https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/git/  Currently you can make a fork, but there's no way to get your code or to push it back.  The 'allura' project on our server there is basically a readonly copy with pointers to https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-allura.git

For forks (and any other type of local project on the server) to work, we could run git services on the allura-vm host.  And probably need some code/config changes to support having a different checkout URL for the 'allura' repo vs other repos.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/