Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by kc <mo...@hotmail.com> on 2007/07/06 09:07:27 UTC

cannot creat su

Hello all

I'm a newbie to servicemix.I built the su according to the tutorial,but I
get an error and can't built.I have moved the zip file from
hello-world-bc\target\ to install directory.Who can tell me how I can
resolve this problem.Thanks.

D:\servicemix-3.1\hello-world-smx> mvn archetype:create
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling -DarchetypeArt
factId=servicemix-service-unit -DarchetypeVersion=3.1-incubating
-DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.samples.helloworld.su
DartifactId=hello-world-su
-DremoteRepositories=http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'archetype'.
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Maven Default Project
[INFO]    task-segment: [archetype:create] (aggregator-style)
[INFO]
[INFO] Setting property: classpath.resource.loader.class =>
'org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.ContextClassLoaderResourceLoa
er'.
[INFO] Setting property: velocimacro.messages.on => 'false'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.loader => 'classpath'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.manager.logwhenfound => 'false'.
[INFO] **************************************************************
[INFO] Starting Jakarta Velocity v1.4
[INFO] RuntimeInstance initializing.
[INFO] Default Properties File:
org\apache\velocity\runtime\defaults\velocity.properties
[INFO] Default ResourceManager initializing. (class
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl)
[INFO] Resource Loader Instantiated:
org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.ContextClassLoaderResourceLoader
[INFO] ClasspathResourceLoader : initialization starting.
[INFO] ClasspathResourceLoader : initialization complete.
[INFO] ResourceCache : initialized. (class
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceCacheImpl)
[INFO] Default ResourceManager initialization complete.
[INFO] Loaded System Directive:
org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Literal
[INFO] Loaded System Directive: org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Macro
[INFO] Loaded System Directive: org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Parse
[INFO] Loaded System Directive:
org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Include
[INFO] Loaded System Directive:
org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Foreach
[INFO] Created: 20 parsers.
[INFO] Velocimacro : initialization starting.
[INFO] Velocimacro : adding VMs from VM library template :
VM_global_library.vm
[ERROR] ResourceManager : unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm' in
any resource loader.
[INFO] Velocimacro : error using  VM library template VM_global_library.vm :
org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotF
undException: Unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm'
[INFO] Velocimacro :  VM library template macro registration complete.
[INFO] Velocimacro : allowInline = true : VMs can be defined inline in
templates
[INFO] Velocimacro : allowInlineToOverride = false : VMs defined inline may
NOT replace previous VM definitions
[INFO] Velocimacro : allowInlineLocal = false : VMs defined inline will be
global in scope if allowed.
[INFO] Velocimacro : initialization complete.
[INFO] Velocity successfully started.
[INFO] [archetype:create]
[INFO] Defaulting package to group ID:
org.apache.servicemix.samples.helloworld.su
[INFO] We are using command line specified remote repositories:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/servicemix-service-un
t/3.1-incubating/servicemix-service-unit-3.1-incubating.jar
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.servicemix.tooling
ArtifactId: servicemix-service-unit
Version: 3.1-incubating

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
-DartifactId=servicemix-service-unit \
        -Dversion=3.1-incubating -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
there:     mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.
pache.servicemix.tooling -DartifactId=servicemix-service-unit \
        -Dversion=3.1-incubating -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file \
         -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  org.apache.servicemix.tooling:servicemix-service-unit:jar:3.1-incubating

from the specified remote repositories:
  id0 (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository)

[INFO]
[INFO]

RE: cannot creat su

Posted by ra...@wipro.com.
Looks like repo ( <http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository <http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository)  seems> )   is down...

Regards,
Rabi Mishra
http://rabisblog.blogspot.com/

________________________________

Re: cannot creat su

Posted by Kit Plummer <ki...@gmail.com>.
On 7/6/07, kc <mo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> [INFO]
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
>
> GroupId: org.apache.servicemix.tooling
> ArtifactId: servicemix-service-unit
> Version: 3.1-incubating

> Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>
> Then, install it using the command:
>     mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
> -DartifactId=servicemix-service-unit \
>         -Dversion=3.1-incubating -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
> Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file
> there:     mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.
> pache.servicemix.tooling -DartifactId=servicemix-service-unit \
>         -Dversion=3.1-incubating -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file \
>          -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]
>

>   org.apache.servicemix.tooling:servicemix-service-unit:jar:3.1-incubating

Try dropping off the -DremoteRepositories argument from the mvn
archetype:create command.  The problem is that Maven is trying to
download the tooling package, but can't.

Are you behind a firewall?  Or something else that is preventing you
from getting to the Inet?

--
Kit Plummer
Nobody-in-Charge @ Black:Hole:Logic