Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jonathan Eric Miller <je...@uchicago.edu> on 2005/04/01 21:01:15 UTC

Minor bug in META-INF/faces-config.xml in myfaces-extensions.jar

I found that the following converter appears twice in
META-INF/faces-config.xml in myfaces-extensions.jar.

<converter>
<converter-for-class>java.math.BigDecimal</converter-for-class>
<converter-class>javax.faces.convert.BigDecimalConverter</converter-class>
</converter>

This doesn't seem to cause problems other than to write the following
annoying messages to the log if you are using the JSF RI (not sure if it
does this if you are using MyFaces proper).

Apr 1, 2005 12:36:26 PM com.sun.faces.config.rules.ConverterRule end
WARNING: [ConverterRule]{faces-config/converter}
Merge(null,java.math.BigDecimal)
Apr 1, 2005 12:36:26 PM com.sun.faces.config.rules.ConverterRule end
WARNING: [ConverterRule]{faces-config/converter}
Merge(null,java.math.BigInteger)

Can a developer fix this?

Jon

Re: Minor bug in META-INF/faces-config.xml in myfaces-extensions.jar

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Jonathan,
thanks for reporting.
Could you please add a Jira issue for this?
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10600
Thanks,
Manfred