Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Chetan Kothari <ch...@oracle.com> on 2017/08/23 06:16:47 UTC

Drill with Alluxio

Has anyone used Drill to query data cached in Alluxio? ( We are using Spark along with Alluxio )

Can someone share inputs on how we can integrate Drill with Alluxio?

Regards

Chetan

Re: Drill with Alluxio

Posted by Pritesh Maker <pm...@mapr.com>.
Hi Chetan

I am not aware of any other users that have used Drill with Alluxio, but I found an older email on this topic
https://www.mail-archive.com/user@drill.apache.org/msg05710.html

Thanks,
Pritesh

On 8/25/17, 7:55 AM, "Chetan Kothari" <ch...@oracle.com> wrote: