Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/23 12:09:47 UTC

Next Release?

Hello All,
I wanted to ask if we can start thinking about our next release?  I seem to recall that there was discussion around a new release around mid-September which clearly didn't happen. So... What if we were to shoot for mid-October?
-- C

Re: Next Release?

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Volodymyr,
I'd like to get DRILL-7177 (https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/1749 <https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/1749>) into the next release, which is awaiting final review.  As a stretch goal, I'd like to get DRILL-4303 in as well, which shouldn't be too difficult either but is awaiting review.

Is there any progress on DRILL-6540?  That does seem like an extremely important PR as well.
-- C

Re: Next Release?

Posted by Volodymyr Vysotskyi <vo...@apache.org>.
Hi all,