Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Shveta Sharma <sh...@climate.com> on 2016/12/14 22:20:24 UTC

Session is not invalidated even after inactivity as specified in api-session-timeout

Hello,
I am using guacamole 0.9.9 and am using RDP protocol to connect to my
instance (xrdp). I have also used the No-Auth extension. Everything works
as expected.

Now, I defined the api-session-timeout :1 in guacamole.properties and can
see in the catalina.out :

INFO  o.g.g.n.b.r.a.BasicTokenSessionMap - Sessions will expire after 1
minutes of inactivity.

However, even after inactivity, the session is not invalidated. Is this
because of the NoAuth extension or is this the expected behavior when using
RDP (xrdp) ?

Thank you,
Shveta Sharma

Re: Session is not invalidated even after inactivity as specified in api-session-timeout

Posted by Shveta Sharma <sh...@climate.com>.
Thank you for this information! Has anyone managed to get the Idle Time
Limit setting working when using xrdp with Guacamole ?
sesman.ini has IdleTimeOut but its mentioned on the man page that this
setting is currently ignored. I am on a Ubuntu 14.04 System, using
Guacamole 0.9.9 and xrdp 0.6.1-2.
Any help or any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Shveta Sharma

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.