Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/12 21:37:05 UTC

Re: Result Status Action Handler failing intermittently

Most probably you have not set a timeout on Http Request, so it may be
indefinitely waiting for a response which feels as if test has hanged.

To check hypothesis, run a thread dump when this occurs and attach it here.

As a solution add a connect/response timeout using Http Defaults

Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.