Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <gg...@seagullsw.com> on 2003/10/06 21:05:42 UTC

[codec] should we release a version 1.2 now?

A 1.1.1 release seems no longer appropriate since DigestUtils is a new
feature; should we wrap up a 1.2 now?

It feels like we had been planning a 1.1.1 for quite some time to capture
some bug fixes.

Gary

Re: [codec] should we release a version 1.2 now?

Posted by Tim O'Brien <to...@discursive.com>.
+1 for a 1.2

Maybe this time we'll make a release.  :-)  (I'm notorious for dropping
the ball lately)

What's left -

1. Let's make an attempt to increase coverage over the next few days -
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/codec/clover/index.html

2. Build out Javadocs -
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/codec/apidocs/index.html

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003, Michael Becke wrote:

> I think 1.2 sounds better as well.  URLCodec is also new in this
> release.
>
> Mike
>
> On Monday, October 6, 2003, at 03:05 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:
>
> > A 1.1.1 release seems no longer appropriate since DigestUtils is a new
> > feature; should we wrap up a 1.2 now?
> >
> > It feels like we had been planning a 1.1.1 for quite some time to
> > capture
> > some bug fixes.
> >
> > Gary

Tim O'Brien
Evanston, IL
(847) 863-7045
tobrien@discursive.com

Re: [codec] should we release a version 1.2 now?

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.