Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Pinaki Poddar <pi...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/12 16:09:29 UTC

JIRA ticket of MetaModel project flooding inbox

Hello MetaModel team,
  Received a flury of JIRE notifications this morning.

Can you please stop notifying these JIRA tickets to me?

  Regards --

Re: JIRA ticket of MetaModel project flooding inbox

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
It is stopped now. Will send out a separate status report email (and
then no more metamodel mailing for me today I think ;-))

Posted by Pinaki Poddar <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kasper,

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
Hi Pinaki,