Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Alfonso Quiroga <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/11 17:07:16 UTC

stateless Login page!!

Hi, I have a stateless login page (statelessForm) and when the user login I do:

      protected void onSubmit() {
         [....]

        setResponsePage(HomePage.class);
      }

This was WORKING on wicket 1.5.RC7, but when I've changed to 1.5.7 or
1.5.8, it does not work, it just RELOADS the login page. What can I do
instead of using setResponsePage() ?? thanks in advance

Re: stateless Login page!!

Posted by vineet semwal <vi...@gmail.com>.
RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException explicitly binds session may
be you are not binding your session yourself and your authorization
strategy were redirecting you back to login page because there was not
a permanent(http) session?

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 8:54 PM, Alfonso Quiroga <al...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It IS calling it (I've debugged it) and nothing happens.
>
> I could make it work replacing that line with this:
>
> throw new RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException(RealHomePage.class);
>
> Is this the solution? Why setReponsePage() is not working? thanks!
>
> On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 12:21 PM, Paul Bors <pa...@bors.ws> wrote:
>> Are you sure it's not calling the setReponsePage() (put break-point or a log
>> message) and instead is trying to call the onError() method of your button
>> or form?
>>
>> ~ Thank you,
>>   Paul Bors

regards,