Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Ward Dixon <Wa...@QHRtech.com> on 2023/10/16 21:14:48 UTC

PII data

Hello, does anyone know if PDF Box sends any information outside of my network from the PDF it is creating? I'm concerned about Personal Identifiable Information (PII) being inadvertently sent outside of my organization.

Re: PII data

Posted by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de.INVALID>.
PDFBox doesn't send any information anywhere. Everything is done locally
on your machine.