Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <h....@antwebsystems.com> on 2012/04/06 14:43:15 UTC

Looking for OFBiz freelance developers and/or companies.

Hi OFBiz professionals!

Sorry to bother you in this newsgroup.

We are getting more and more requests for OFBiz services. We are hiring
locally, but that does not go fast enough so we are now interested in
OFBiz programmers internationally.

We are currently looking for about 5-10 freelancers, new employees
and/or companies having the following qualifications:

1. At least one year full time experience with Apache OFBiz;
(freelancers only)
     html, javascript (Jquery) ftl, forms, screens and groovy.
2. Responsible: do what you promise and deliver quality.
4. Use our SVN, Demo and Ofbiz scrum system with daily time registration
5. Join our daily scrum meetings in Skype.
6. Proficient in English

What we offer:
1. Guaranteed payment 2 weekly with a payment period of 2 weeks.
2. Companies/freelancers who want to part of our partner network, we are
setting up, are preferred.

Please let us know your rates and availability. You could start as early
as next week.

Regards,
Hans Bakker
CEO http://www.antwebsystems.com

Re: Looking for OFBiz freelance developers and/or companies.

Posted by Ankit Jain <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hans,

I am interested in this opportunity. I am attaching my resume. Please
have a look and let me know.

Regards,
Ankit Jain