Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Vincent PAROZ <vi...@eivd.ch> on 2002/07/02 23:43:46 UTC

PROBLEM : COCOON2 - TOMCAT4.0.3

Hello,

I have :
- j2sdk1.4 (i tried also with v1.3)
- Tomcat 4.0.3
- Cocoon2 (i get it with CVS)

I followed every installing instructions on :
- jakarta.apache.org/tomcat
- xml.apache.org/cocoon

I tried many ways, but without success... what am i doing wrong ???
I tried successfully with JRun3.1, but i'd like to use Cocoon with
Tomcat...

I read the FAQs, and actually i've seen that Tomcat does not unpack the
cocoon.war file ???

But there is an other problem : the first time i run Tomcat with the
startup.bat script it runs successfully, but i cant stop it with
shutdown.bat (my port 8080 remaind open).
The 2 screen-capture of the command prompt are join with this mail.

What about Tomcat ???
And what about the cocoon.war ???
... ???

I would be very grateful if u can help me, please.

Thanks a lot & best regards

Vincent Paroz
Interactive Media Management & Engineering
MSN status :
  <ht...@hotmail.com>
<ma...@hotmail.com> izzynett@hotmail.com

ICQ status :