Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by "John Kaputin (gmail)" <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/07 03:06:01 UTC

[Axis2] XmlSchema & Axiom for next Axis2 release

Hi all,
what plans does the Axis2 community have regarding XmlSchema and Axiom
releases for the next release of Axis2 proposed for later this month?

At the weekly Woden chat we discussed doing a milestone release of Woden in
time for the next Axis2 release, but as Woden depends on XmlSchema and Axiom
we really need to build against the same releases used (or to be used) by
the next Axis2 release.

Woden M5 depended on XmlSchema 1.0.3 and Axiom 1.0.  TRUNK currently builds
against XmlSchema 1.0.3 and Axiom SNAPSHOT jar.

thanks,
John Kaputin.

Re: [Axis2] XmlSchema & Axiom for next Axis2 release

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
John Kaputin (gmail) wrote:
> Hi all,
> what plans does the Axis2 community have regarding XmlSchema and Axiom
> releases for the next release of Axis2 proposed for later this month?

Axiom release will, most probably, available by 15th Sep. XmlSchema,
there are some changes that are being done these days by Dims and
Jochen. I prefer if one of them can talk about it.
Anyway, we need to have a release on XmlSchema, before Woden and Axis2
releases.

Any volunteers for that?

> At the weekly Woden chat we discussed doing a milestone release of Woden
> in time for the next Axis2 release, but as Woden depends on XmlSchema
> and Axiom we really need to build against the same releases used (or to
> be used) by the next Axis2 release.

John, I prefer if Woden also can depend on the latest Xmlschema stuff.
So +1 for deciding Woden release plans soon after XmlSchema release.

Thanks,
Chinthaka

Re: [Axis2] XmlSchema & Axiom for next Axis2 release

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.