Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by sqlien <sm...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/10/01 10:28:50 UTC

how to change the password ?

Hi,

I changed password of the user flexadmin in webtools application,  but i am
not able to connect me with the new password. I get this error : Password
incorrect.

does anyone know how to do it ?

Thanks

Re: how to change the password ?

Posted by sqlien <sm...@yahoo.fr>.
In the form for updating the user admin there is all fields to change data
related to the user but no field to change password

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by sqlien <sm...@yahoo.fr>.
It's done. thank you for help

Posted by sqlien <sm...@yahoo.fr>.
In party manager application i dont found the screen which do that.

Can you tell me more ...

thanks you for help