Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Gareth <g0...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2007/05/09 12:21:01 UTC

tapestry 4.2

Hi,

I noticed there was a new snapshot release of tapestry 4 recently.  Does anyone have a feel for when the final tapestry 4.2 version will be released?

Also, is there a specific reason that downloading up to date documentation in archive format for tapestry 4.1 is currently unsupported - its a real pain having to be connected to the web all the time.  If anyone has instructions that would enable me to do generate such a copy of the tap 4.1 website myself, I'd really appreciate it - I've not had much luck when trying to do things with maven so far.

Many Thanks.

Gareth

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/