Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/01 15:57:11 UTC

Hosting the synapse configuration schema

Folks,

Now that we have renamed the namespace of the configuration language back to
the previous, where do we host the configuration schema??

My original plan was to host the schema on
synapse.apache.org/ns/2010/04/configuration which was the namespace itself
so that modern IDE's can fetch the schema on demand and provide you the
context when editing the XML, now if we are to get that feature, we need to
host it on ws.apache.org space, not sure how would we manage it and the
infrastructure difficulties of this.

If not people have to download the schema and configure there IDE to map the
above NS to the locally available schema.

Appreciate your feedback on this?

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton
Software Architect & Product Manager, WSO2 ESB; http://wso2.org/esb

Lean . Enterprise . Middleware

phone: +1 408 754 7388 ext 51789
email: ruwan@wso2.com; cell: +94 77 341 3097
blog: http://blog.ruwan.org
linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ruwanlinton
google: http://www.google.com/profiles/ruwan.linton
tweet: http://twitter.com/ruwanlinton

Re: Hosting the synapse configuration schema

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
dev@ws.apache.org. Probable answer will be: no, but we can create a
redirection to your site.

Andreas

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
I guess you are correct! We can specify the schema location on all samples
to point to synapse.apache.org and get it to work. Will fix the samples.

Thanks,
Ruwan

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.