Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Beyer,Nathan" <NB...@CERNER.COM> on 2008/08/14 20:12:32 UTC

RE: [m2] What triggers attempt to download from: http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository ?

I've run into this problem as well and from what I've seen, it is a Maven dependency that's pulling this in. I've logged a bug about it - http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3713.

The issue as I've run into is that 'maven-reporting-impl:2.0.4' [1], gets pulled in during an integration test run by maven-invoker-plugin, which pulls in 'maven:2.0.4' [2] and that has a repository entry that is 'cvs.apache.org' and doesn't disable releases.

-Nathan

[1] http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/reporting/maven-reporting-impl/2.0.4/maven-reporting-impl-2.0.4.pom
[2] http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/maven/2.0.4/maven-2.0.4.pom