Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mark Hansen <ma...@javector.com> on 2006/05/04 20:31:56 UTC

[m2] getting a file path for a JAR

I want to write a plugin that I can pass a groupId/artifactId to, and it
will upload the artifact to a specific directory (say - to build a lib
directory).  Does anyone know how I can get a file reference to the
artifacts that Maven builds, so that I can copy them elsewhere?

Thanks,

Mark

Re: [m2] getting a file path for a JAR

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
On 5/5/06, Mark Hansen <ma...@javector.com> wrote:
> I want to write a plugin that I can pass a groupId/artifactId to, and it
> will upload the artifact to a specific directory (say - to build a lib
> directory).  Does anyone know how I can get a file reference to the
> artifacts that Maven builds, so that I can copy them elsewhere?

Have a look into the minijar plugin at mojo. Should be a good example.

http://mojo.codehaus.org/minijar-maven-plugin/

cheers
--
Torsten