Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dmitry Kandalov <ka...@kg.ru> on 2008/02/08 13:20:27 UTC

Re: Autocomplete on a modal window

Cristi Manole wrote:

> thank you both for your answers, but there are still problems...
>
> I already tried what Don suggested, but that only allows for the
> autocomplete text to be displayed correctly in IE, but not in FF (at
> least not in 2.0.0.9).
>
> I really cannot figure out why.

I had very similar problem. I solved it by cleaning FF cache every time I
changed javascript (Edit-Preference-Network-Clean Now).

Re: Autocomplete on a modal window

Posted by Cristi Manole <cr...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I managed to get around this. It was indeed just a caching issue.

In order to get the autocomplete on top of the modal window, i changed the
zindex in the *autocomplete's javascript*. (don't change anything in the
modal. I found that does not work).

Cristi

Posted by Don Hass <do...@gmail.com>.