Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by "Huebel, Jens" <j....@sap.com> on 2013/06/18 22:38:14 UTC

InMemory server will switch to Java 6

Hi all,

I would like to drop Java 5 support for the InMemory server and switch to Java 6.

Please note that this effects ONLY the InMemory server subproject and NOT all the other libraries and tools we have. The InMemory server is not embedded into any other project and is a standalone test tool. Please also note that the Workbench always required Java 6.

I don't think that this is a critical change for OpenCMIS, but in case there are any objections please let us know.

Jens

Re: InMemory server will switch to Java 6

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.
+1