Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Cameron McKenzie <ca...@apache.org> on 2018/12/03 21:08:49 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Curator 2.13.0

Hello,

The vote to release Curator 2.13.0 has passed.

+1 (binding):

    Jordan Zimmerman
    Cameron McKenzie
    Jay Zarfoss

+1 (non-binding):

    Akira Ajisaka
    Kevin Risden

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Curator 2.13.0

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
Did you send out an announcement email for this? See here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CURATOR/For+Curator+Committers#ForCuratorCommitters-apache-release-promote <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CURATOR/For+Curator+Committers#ForCuratorCommitters-apache-release-promote> - need to send emails, Update the Apache Reporter Tool, etc.

-Jordan