Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by tomcat <to...@zenith.ie> on 2001/07/12 19:00:48 UTC

Tomact resources...

Hi there,
I was wondering whether anybody could give me an idea of the resources
Tomcat would use when running i.e. the actual memory footprint
I want to know how much memory tomcat would use while running.

Any ideas would be appreciated...
Thanks

If you have received this email in error please notify info@zenith.ie.

RE: Tomact resources...

Posted by Deacon Marcus <de...@wwtech.pl>.
Hi,

I'm using Tomcat 4.0b5 standalone on dual Celeron 600 with 128 ram, RedHat
7.1. Right now we have about 8 different low-to-medium load vhosts, and it
runs very smoothly (no virtual memory used/needed at all 95% the time).

Greetings,
     deacon Marcus