Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/03 01:29:30 UTC

v1.5 User & Dev Manuals?

Please note that I am carefully not volunteering :) but I was
wondering if any work has been done to bring the manuals up-to-date or
if some future time has been allocated for this work.

Re: v1.5 User & Dev Manuals?

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
We have been updating the user manual for each 1.X release (adding
info about new features and updating existing docs were needed).

The developer manual is dated and no one is maintaining it.