Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gregg D Bolinger <gt...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/10 19:13:29 UTC

5.5.4 - 5.5.9 catalina-ant.jar deploy tasks changed?

 I was using Tomcat 5.5.4 and the catalina-ant.jar to create my deploy and
undeploy tasks. Everything worked great. I upgraded to 5.5.9 and tried using
the distributed catalina-ant.jar with it and now the deploy and undeploy
tasks are broken. Here is how I am doing this:

code:
------------------------------

<taskdef name="deploy" classname="org.apache.catalina.ant.DeployTask"/>
<taskdef name="undeploy" classname="org.apache.catalina.ant.UndeployTask"/>

<target name="local-deploy" depends="war">
        <deploy
            url="${tomcat.local.url}"
            username="${username}"
            password="${password}"
            path="${path}"
            update="true"
            war="//${basedir}/build/${deploy.name <http://deploy.name>}"/>
</target>

5.5.4 works. 5.5.9 doesn't work. It complains about the attributes. IDEA
keeps them in red because the DTD in the JAR doesn't support them anymore.
Did they change it?