Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by mike niemaz <ni...@xrce.xerox.com> on 2000/07/10 08:45:24 UTC

Apache & Tomcat cooperation

Hi all,
    I've succesfully installed & tested seperately Tomcat, Apache
    & mod_jserv on  my machine, but I'm struggling to make them
    cooperate.
    I've followed to user guide intructions. I included the tomcat conf
    files in httpd.conf.
    While Tomcat is working in standalone mode, I somehow doubt
    that Apache & tomcat are working together.
    Here's what I do:
        - run startup.sh (Tomcat launcher)
        - run Apache server
    Now if I check the processes running on my machine,
    I can see no apache processes, whereas it works when
    run without apache....
    Am i missing something at some point?

    Thanx in advance,

--mike