Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by "Kasala, Satish" <sk...@profilesys.com> on 2003/01/21 19:36:37 UTC

No suitable driver

I am trying to use torque in a stand alone application. Driver manager is
registering the JDBC driver successfully. This I found out by enumerating
the list of drivers available in Driver Manager after Torque.init(). But
when I try to access the data using om, I get the following exception.
java.lang.RuntimeException: No suitable driver
	at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.jdbc2pool.KeyedCPDSConnectionFactory.makeObject(Keye
dCPDSConnectionFactory.java:173)
	at
org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericKeyedObjectPool.borrowObject(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.jdbc2pool.Jdbc2PoolDataSource.getConnection(Jdbc2Poo
lDataSource.java:1096)
	at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.jdbc2pool.Jdbc2PoolDataSource.getConnection(Jdbc2Poo
lDataSource.java:1028)
	at org.apache.torque.Torque.getConnection(Torque.java:932)
	at
com.profile.prosaim.om.BaseEventPeer.retrieveByPK(BaseEventPeer.java:706)
	at
com.profile.prosaim.om.BaseEventPeer.retrieveByPK(BaseEventPeer.java:689)
	at Test.main(Test.java:56)

Satish Kasala
Profile Systems, Inc