Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Fabrice Triboix <fa...@armedia.com> on 2021/04/21 12:07:14 UTC

Official Docker image for ActiveMQ?

Hello,

I am looking for an official Docker image for ActiveMQ, but couldn't find one on Docker hub... The best I can find is `rmohr/activemq`, which is clearly unofficial.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help,

  Fabrice

Re: Official Docker image for ActiveMQ?

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
There currently is no official Docker image for ActiveMQ "Classic" or
Artemis. Work is underway to create one. See AMQ-8149 [1] for more details.

Justin

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-8149

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Fabrice,

A first one will be available soon as "official" apache one.

We are working on it with other contributors.

Regards
JB