Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by de...@xsoftware.biz on 2006/03/17 19:24:56 UTC

javax.faces.DEFAULT_SUFFIX half working?

I can name my files *.jspx and specify .jspx in the web.xml file, but when
I try *.jsf and specify .jsf in the web.xml file(for DEFAULT_SUFFIX), it
does not work.  I get the exception below.  Basically, I would like normal
jsp's called xxx.jsp and jsf jsp's called xxxx.jsf, but can't get that to
work.
thanks,
dean

	javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:109)
	org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:122)

root cause

javax.faces.FacesException: Servlet execution threw an exception
	org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:421)
	org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspViewHandlerImpl.renderView(JspViewHandlerImpl.java:234)
	org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:300)
	javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:95)
	org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:122)