Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "KHZ (SAW)" <ka...@sawag.com> on 2006/07/26 12:06:16 UTC

AW: How to use POI for reading Excel 2.1 format?

Hi Suyog.

With OpenOffice.org (OOo) you can do it using Java. Just look at the thread
about how converting from Excel 95 (the version below) which was just 2 days
ago.

In your case it's just the other direction (some version above).

Regards,	Karl-Heinz.

Posted by "KHZ (SAW)" <ka...@sawag.com>.
Hi Suyog.

I used it already some years ago. So I'm not so much inside the details.

spreadsheet, the pendant to Excel and being able to read from and write to
Excel). I had a very good experience in that mailing list. Several people
from Sun helped a lot. Let's hope that Sun's shrinking hasn't affected this.

If I see code snippets I could compare it with my application from that
time.

Regards,	Karl-Heinz.

Posted by Tom Schindl <li...@bestsolution.at>.

Posted by Tom Schindl <li...@bestsolution.at>.