Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Salikh Zakirov <Sa...@Intel.com> on 2007/03/01 10:29:32 UTC

[drlvm][thread] HARMONY-3203 now has a patch

Gregory, Igor,

I've attached the patch to HARMONY-3203 "[drlvm] Deadlock in
vm_gc_lock_enum()", however, I can't set 'patch available' status.

Could you please take care of it?

Thanks.

--
Salikh Zakirov

Re: [drlvm][thread] HARMONY-3203 now has a patch

Posted by Salikh Zakirov <Sa...@Intel.com>.
Salikh Zakirov wrote:
> Gregory, Igor,

Weldon,
it looks like you have got interested in committing thread-related JIRAs,
so you also might be interesting in reviewing/committing this JIRA.