Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Jim Hurley <Ji...@Sun.COM> on 2007/02/21 21:28:33 UTC

Fwd: board reports

I saw Apache Incubator Board Reports coming from various
incubator projects, so I asked when we were expected to start
providing one for River (response below).

We'll need to start in March or April, and then be on a three
month rotating slot to provide status.

I'd lean towards starting in April, but March would work as well.

Thoughts?

-Jim

Begin forwarded message:

Re: board reports

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
On Feb 26, 2007, at 3:50 PM, Jim Hurley wrote:

> I've updated the Apache incubator pages at:
>
>     <http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule>
> and
>     <http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/>
>
> to indicate our reporting schedule (March/June/September/December).
>
> Thanks to Dan Creswell who has volunteered to help
> out with these.  Unless it conflicts with the way this is
> supposed to work in the incubator, I'll help lead the
> March report and Dan will lead June.

Excellent

geir

Re: board reports