Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gautham Pamu <ga...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/25 16:11:10 UTC

How to copy goal of dependency-maven-plugin

Hi,

I am looking for links/documentation on how to use copy goal of dependency
maven plugin. How do I specify the list of artifact for the plugin
configuration ?

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/packages/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/dependency-maven-plugin/1.0/

Thanks
-Gautham Pamu

Re: How to copy goal of dependency-maven-plugin

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
you may want to fetch svn source of maven-dependency-plugin at the

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-dependency-plugin

and build the site for doc

note dependency-maven-plugin has been migrated to maven-dependency-plugin

-Dan