Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Jerry Hunt <hu...@hal.com> on 1997/04/24 20:50:05 UTC

config/478: Training Request: Installation and Configuration of Apache Server software.

>Number:         478
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Training Request:  Installation and Configuration of Apache Server software.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Looking at the possibility of an Apache HTTP  technical person training 10-12 HAL
Sales Engineers in the installation and configuration of the Apache Server software
on HAL machines.  Training would be on-site and paid for by HAL Computer Systems.

I've been looking for technically competent trainers knowledgeable in the Apache software
and so far have been unable to find them.  If you have that capability, or if you know
of an organization that does, please contact me at:
      hunt@hal.com  or  Phone: 408-341-5080
      Jerry Hunt
      Mgr., Educ. & Org. Dev.
      HAL Computer Systems, Inc.