Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by hai <nd...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2010/11/23 08:17:11 UTC

Configure multi data center

Hi all,

    I successfully config cassandra cluster. Now I'm trying to config multi data
center. My purpose is to create an app which is working 24/7 with some data
centers. The data between centers are synchronized and the app is still able to
work normally even some of data centers are down.
    Assume that we have 2 PC (for 2 data centers), please let me know how to
config. I also use Pelops connection pool for my app.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Hai