Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Lasker, Kory" <kl...@qwest.com> on 2002/04/24 19:19:22 UTC

Same method names, different parameters

  I have a WSDL that I give WSDL2Java from beta1 to generate client stubs.
Unfortunately, the code it generates cannot be compiled without manual
editing by myself because duplicate function calls are generated.

   The web service itself has two methods named getRawAddressData(String tn)
and getRawAddressData(String tn, Boolean bool).  The generated code makes
the *ServiceProxy.java class, the skeleton, and the implementation classes
use a duplicate of the two-parameter form of these classes:
getRawAddressData(String tn, Boolean bool).  Anyone have any idea why?  I'm
attaching the WSDL so you can try it.

  Thanks,

  Kory Lasker