Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Supun Muthutantrige <su...@wso2.com> on 2015/01/26 08:54:34 UTC

Stratos server unavailable

Hi,

I am having a problem in accessing Stratos server on the browser. After
configuring stratos, executed the *sudo ./setup.sh -p "default" -s *command.
But once navigate to the provided Management console link (
https://stratos.apache.org:9443/console), the server seems unavailable.
Using Stratos 4.0.0 version.

following is the console output

*You have selected the profile : default*
*user provided in conf/setup.conf is supun.*
*In default profile CEP will be configured.*
*Extracting Apache Stratos*
*Extracting ActiveMQ*
*/opt/stratos/apache-stratos-default
/opt/stratos-installer/stratos-installer*
*In repository/conf/carbon.xml*
*In repository/conf/jndi.properties*
*/opt/stratos-installer/stratos-installer*
*Configuring the Cloud Controller*
*In repository/conf/cloud-controller.xml*
*/opt/stratos/apache-stratos-default
/opt/stratos-installer/stratos-installer*
*/opt/stratos-installer/stratos-installer*
*/opt/stratos/apache-stratos-default
/opt/stratos-installer/stratos-installer*
*/opt/stratos-installer/stratos-installer*
*End configuring the Cloud Controller*
*Configuring the Autoscaler*
*/opt/stratos/apache-stratos-default
/opt/stratos-installer/stratos-installer*
*In repository/conf/autoscaler.xml*
*/opt/stratos-installer/stratos-installer*
*End configuring the Autoscaler*
*Configuring Stratos Manager*
*/opt/stratos/apache-stratos-default
/opt/stratos-installer/stratos-installer*
*In repository/conf/cartridge-config.properties*
*In repository/conf/datasources/master-datasources.xml*
*/opt/stratos-installer/stratos-installer*
*Creating userstore database*
*/opt/stratos-installer/stratos-installer/resources
/opt/stratos-installer/stratos-installer*
*/opt/stratos-installer/stratos-installer*
*End configuring the SM*
*Configuring the Complex Event Processor*
*/opt/stratos/apache-stratos-default
/opt/stratos-installer/stratos-installer*
*In outputeventadaptors*
*End configuring the Complex Event Processor*
*/opt/stratos-installer/stratos-installer*
*Changing owner of /opt/stratos/ to supun:supun*
*Apache Stratos configuration completed successfully*
*Starting up servers. This may take time. Look at
/var/log/apache-stratos/stratos-setup.log file for server startup details*
*You can access Stratos after the server is started.*
*Management Console : https://stratos.apache.org:9443/console
<https://stratos.apache.org:9443/console>*

Apart from the provided link tried the following links as well,

*https://127.0.0.1:9443/console <https://127.0.0.1:9443/console>*
*https://localhost:9443/console <https://localhost:9443/console>*

Herewith attached the setup.conf file.

Thank you,
Regards

*Supun Rasitha Muthutantrige*
Software Engineer | Intern
WSO2 Inc: http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware
Mobile: 0758374608

Re: Stratos server unavailable

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Supun,

We might need to check the log file of stratos runtime:
/opt/stratos/apache-stratos-default/repository/logs/wso2carbon.log

BTW if you are trying to setup a Stratos runtime for development, we might
not need to use the installer. We can simply start ActiveMQ, enable Mock
IaaS via <stratos-home>/repository/conf/mock-iaas.xml and start Stratos
server.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: Stratos server unavailable

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi Supun,

Can you check for any errors in the stratos log at repository/logs folder
of your stratos setup path. Or * /var/log/apache-stratos/stratos-setup.log
log file too may be helpfull*

--

Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer