Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Simone Maletta <si...@alice.it> on 2008/02/13 18:31:46 UTC

JMS and ODE

Hy guys,
    there is anyone that may say to me if ODE permits to use jms transport for a BPEL server?
I know how to activate it from Axis2, but I can't write a WSDL that bind with a jms queue.
Thank you all, regards
Simone

Re: JMS and ODE

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Hi Simone,

I would recommend turning on logging for the Axis2 JMS module to see if it
correctly picks up messages from JBossMQ.    I don't have experience with
JBossMQ myself.

alex

Re: JMS and ODE

Re: JMS and ODE

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.

Re: JMS and ODE

Posted by Simone Maletta <si...@alice.it>.
Thank's Alex for your suggest,
    I've got another question: I've to modify my own wsdl code, in the
binding part, to use the jms transport layer?
Thanks Simone

Re: JMS and ODE

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.

Re: JMS and ODE

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
On 2/13/08, Simone Maletta <si...@alice.it> wrote:

>     there is anyone that may say to me if ODE permits to use jms transport
> for a BPEL server?
> I know how to activate it from Axis2, but I can't write a WSDL that bind
> with a jms queue.

Hi Simone,

Implementing a process that uses JMS instead of HTTP is quite easy with
Axis2. In fact, there is nothing additional to do as all services created
are automatically exposed via JMS if the transport is configured in Axis2.

For example, if the endpoint of the process is

http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/JMS/server4/Server/queue1

Then the JMS should be named:

JMS/server4/Server/queue1

(IIRC it gets created automatically with ActiveMQ).

The JMS Message should contain the full SOAP Message (with soap:Envelope and
everything).  If the MEP is
request-response, the response will be sent to the queue specified in the
JMSReplyTo message header.
Hope this helps,
alex