Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org> on 2002/11/15 22:12:36 UTC

jakarta-avalon-excalibur/naming

Hi gang,

is the naming (was: cadastre) package in use and/or development? A
cursory glance indicated the last changes were around 7 months ago. I
haven't seen it in use, but I could be quite blind of course ;D

If it is not stale, what general direction is it going in?

If not....it's part of the excalibur 4.1 release so we really don't want
to retire it for some time but we might want to deprecate?

cheers,

- Leo

Re: jakarta-avalon-excalibur/naming

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 16 Nov 2002 08:12, Leo Simons wrote:
> Hi gang,
>
> is the naming (was: cadastre) package in use and/or development?

in use.

> If it is not stale, what general direction is it going in?

nowhere at the moment - it is stable. It basically came ready made.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald