Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Naresh Tallapelli <na...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/29 15:28:09 UTC

users@cxf.apache.org

Hi All,

I am trying to configure reliable messaging through configuration file and
through the code. But it was not working. I tried with cxf-2.0.4 and
cxf-2.1.2 versions. Following is the configuration i tried to enable
reliable messaging.

<cxf:bus>
    <cxf:features>
    <cxf:logging />
    <wsa:addressing />
    <wsrm-mgr:reliableMessaging>
    <wsrm-policy:RMAssertion>
    <wsrm-policy:BaseRetransmissionInterval
            Milliseconds="4000" />
    <wsrm-policy:AcknowledgementInterval
            Milliseconds="2000" />
    </wsrm-policy:RMAssertion>
    <wsrm-mgr:sourcePolicy>
    <wsrm-mgr:sequenceTerminationPolicy maxLength="5" />
    </wsrm-mgr:sourcePolicy>
    <wsrm-mgr:destinationPolicy acceptOffers="false" />
    <wsrm-mgr:store>
    <ref bean="myStore" />
    </wsrm-mgr:store>
    </wsrm-mgr:reliableMessaging>
    </cxf:features>
</cxf:bus>

I have tried all the configuration options specified in the following link

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/wsrmconfiguration.html

Can anyone able to configure wsrm in cxf?

Could any one please send me the steps on how to enable reliable messaging
in cxf-2.1.2 ? So that i can configure wsrm for my webservice.

Thank you,
Naresh