Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mukesh Reddy <mu...@ustechsolutions.com> on 2012/06/14 12:40:31 UTC

RE:videoplayer

Hello everyone,
                Is it possible to use openlaszlo videoplayer in Open Meetings application. I would  like to use it on the login page.

Thanks and Regards,
Mukesh Reddy,
US TECH SOLUTIONS. Inc,

Re: videoplayer

Posted by john felipe urrego mejia <in...@gmail.com>.
Sharing screenshot

Re: videoplayer

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
You can use it of course, you have to implement it just :)

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock