Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by rabelenda <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/15 20:15:03 UTC

ConfigurationContext

Hi, I have deployed axis, with spring and jsf. I want to create a custom page
for listing the available services using jsf. For this I need to retreive
the list of services, a saw that this is posible if I could find a way to
create an ConfigurationContext, but for this I need an instance of
ServletConfig. Does anyone knows how to get the servletConfig instance from
a facesContext, or some other way to retreive de list of available services
in an aplication? I hope someone could hel me.