Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Dennis Thrysoe - Netnord A/S <dt...@netnord.dk> on 2000/06/30 08:34:12 UTC

RE: Problem in XMLSerializer (1.2.1): Solved

I gave the constructor a Writer, so that couldn't be it.

I found the problem though. Even though XMLSerializer exposes all the
methods of the ContentHandler interface, it only works if asContentHandler()
is called first. Perhaps this should be documented?

-dennis