Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Erwin Hogeweg <er...@me.com> on 2016/07/25 19:39:22 UTC

Re: Can't get MySQL non-jta connection pool ... - SOLVED

> https://ops4j1.jira.com/wiki/display/PAXJDBC/Pooling+and+XA+support+for+DataSourceFactory <https://ops4j1.jira.com/wiki/display/PAXJDBC/Pooling+and+XA+support+for+DataSourceFactory>
> https://ops4j1.jira.com/wiki/display/PAXJDBC/Create+DataSource+from+config <https://ops4j1.jira.com/wiki/display/PAXJDBC/Create+DataSource+from+config>

With a little help from the master (CS) I now have the following config and screaming fast DB with connection pool.

osgi.jdbc.driver.class=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver-pool
url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/mydatabase
dataSourceName=jdbc/mynonjta
user=user
password=password
databaseName=mydatabase