Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Scott Yeadon <sc...@anu.edu.au> on 2005/01/12 01:41:36 UTC

Handling logout on browser termination

Hi,

Is it possible to initiate the logout authentication component if
someone closes the browser which is running a Cocoon application?
Currently the logout is called via an action/handler combo as per the
authentication framework.

Scott.

Re: forcing logout process on session timeout

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Write a class that implements HttpSessionBindingListener. The add an
instance of that object to your session. It will then be called when the
session times out and the object is being removed from the session.

Ralph

Posted by Scott Yeadon <sc...@anu.edu.au>.

Re: Handling logout on browser termination

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.