Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com> on 2007/01/10 05:41:14 UTC

Data folder derby and hsql

Why are data folders framework/data/derby and hsql created every time I start OFBiz? I've already
removed every datasource in framework/entity/conf/entityengine.xml, save for those I am using (2
MySQL datasources only). I've even removed the ODBC datasources (does these have something to do
with "Distributed Cache Clear System"?).

No big deal having empty data folders created. Just wondering if there's some remnants of config
params I left lying around.

Jonathon