Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2012/09/26 04:12:02 UTC

Fwd: bug in Jenkins on builds.a.o

FYI - this is what is causing the npanday-plugin-its build failures.

I'm looking into the other ITs that are failing. I've also moved the build to a different repository server since the other has been unstable and is likely to be decommissioned (with a redirect put in place for old uses of the URL).

Any objection if I delete the 1.4.x build jobs from Jenkins since we're focusing on the 1.5.0-incubating release now?

- Brett

Begin forwarded message:

Re: bug in Jenkins on builds.a.o

Posted by Lars Corneliussen <me...@lcorneliussen.de>.