Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/22 17:39:27 UTC

Upload breaks ZoneUpdater

How odd. I have a conventional non-ajax form with one field that's
using Inge's ZoneUpdater for checking value's uniqueness and
displaying the results in a zone. As soon as I add the Upload
component (the standard, non-ajax one), the zone update breaks saying
"Ajaz Zone <zone> does not have an associated Tapestry.ZoneManager
object". The Upload component doesn't add any complex Javascript or
otherwise do anything special, so I don't quite understand what can
cause it to break. Obviously the upload component changes the form's
enctype to multipart, but could that be the cause for failure and why?
Anyone run into this?

Kalle

Re: Upload breaks ZoneUpdater

Posted by Inge Solvoll <in...@gmail.com>.