Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk> on 2004/06/03 09:27:30 UTC

PMC chair vote (was Re: [heads up] PMC chair nominations)

Hi,

Ok, assuming no-one else wants to nominate, I guess we should move to a
vote now.

So, here are the nominees:

  - Vadim Gritsenko
  - Sylvain Wallez
  - Matthew Langham
  - Andrew Savory

We already have the following votes for Sylvain:

+1 from Pier
+1 from Gianugo
+1 from Matthew
+1 from Antonio
+1 from Betrand

Here is my +1 for Sylvain. Please vote!

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/

Re: PMC chair vote (was Re: [heads up] PMC chair nominations)

Posted by Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>.
Andrew Savory wrote:
> Here is my +1 for Sylvain. Please vote!

+1 for Sylvain too.

	Ugo

Re: PMC chair vote (was Re: [heads up] PMC chair nominations)

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Matthew Langham wrote:

>>Ok, assuming no-one else wants to nominate, I guess we should
>>move to a vote now.
>>

>I guess everyone is confused now :-).
>
>It looks like Andrew and Steven's mails crossed in flight and I would
>suggest we go with Steven's suggestion and start a fresh vote based on the
>current confirmed nominee list tomorrow.

+1 :-)

STOP VOTING NOW! And wait for Steven to start it tomorrow.

Sylvain

RE: PMC chair vote (was Re: [heads up] PMC chair nominations)

Posted by Matthew Langham <ml...@s-und-n.de>.
> Ok, assuming no-one else wants to nominate, I guess we should
> move to a vote now.

I guess everyone is confused now :-).

It looks like Andrew and Steven's mails crossed in flight and I would
suggest we go with Steven's suggestion and start a fresh vote based on the
current confirmed nominee list tomorrow.

Matthew