Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sanjeev Neelarapu <sa...@citrix.com> on 2013/08/27 14:49:21 UTC

SSVM request handling in VMWare

Hi All,

I was performing some operations related to snapshots and templates on VMWare with CS 4.2.
Initiated create snapshot and while that was in processing tried to create template from another existing snapshot.
In /var/log/cloud.log I could see logs related to snapshot creation process but din't see  any messages related to template creation from snapshot.
So the question is SSVM request handling is sequential in 4.2 ?

Thanks,
Sanjeev

Re: SSVM request handling in VMWare

Posted by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com>.
By default, in 4.2, CopyCommand are executed in sequence, maybe that is the reason. You can change global settings to make them run in parallel.

-min

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Kelven Yang <ke...@citrix.com>.